So…what is the Monday Poll?
Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past 10 (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. ?
Before you start this week’s Monday Poll, I encourage you to take a few deep breaths, and prepare yourself mentally, because you *have* to pick from among the two scenarios in each of the questions. ? You gotta pick one or the other.
Because it’s more fun/messed up that way. ?
Eegh! Both sound equally terrible…but I guess I’d rather have hot, sticky feet than cold, wet feet. That does NOT sound appealing… I’d go with the boots and socks in summer.
I’d pick the 10 miles in the wedding gown. It would be absolute torture, for sure, but I can’t afford to lose my left eyebrow… No way. My left eyebrow is my good brow, and I simply can’t afford to lose it.
This one’s easy! Boob falling out.
Well, crap! This ones’s hard, because if the drunk tattoo artist messes up my brows, that’s a major focal point all jacked up, but if he/she messes up my liner, I “guess” I could conceal it, maybe, by doing smoky eyes all the time (which I practically do anyway, ha!).
But I can’t even stand the thought of having a tattoo needle anywhere near my lash lines, ugh!
I dunno… I guess I’d take my chances with the liner?
Yeah, I’d go with the eyeliner (nooooooo!).
Too hard, too hard! Either one would be otherworldly, amaze-balls INCREDIBLE, but since I have to choose…I’d go with Chanel. ?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Here are the questions to copy/paste.
Remember, you have to pick one scenario or the other, because it’s more
messed up fun that way.
1. Would you rather have to wear wool knee-high socks and boots every day during the hottest summer ever, or wear flip-flips and bare feet during the coldest winter?
2. Would you rather run 10 miles wearing an itchy, puffy wedding gown (And you can’t stop to take any breaks. You have to run the entire time, so no walking, crawling or hitching a ride with Jake Gyllenhaal on his gorgeous, majestic horse.), or shave off your left eyebrow in its entirety?
3. You’re in the middle of a group interview for your dream job. Would you rather accidentally poop in your pants, or have your boob fall out (and you don’t realize it for 10 minutes)? Oh, and the poop is stinky.
4. Would you rather have a completely drunk tattoo artist give you permanent eyebrows, or give you tattoo eyeliner?
5. Would you rather receive a gift of 100 brand new Chanel lipsticks, or 100 brand new Tom Ford lipsticks?
Have an amazing Monday, my sweet friend!
Okt 17, 2017 0Es war ein Nä.. Das Letzte beauty-Produkt, das ich bereuen den Kauf. Hmm… Gut, es waren ein paar Fenty Dinge, die ich dachte, waren einfach nur eh. Wie der translucent setting powder hat...