Get a new lash look on #WalgreensMascaraDay April 30th at Walgreens
This post is sponsored by Revlon® at Walgreens, and I received product samples and compensation for my time and effort creating it. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are always my own. @Walgreens #WalgreensMascaraDay #sponsored
Raise your martini ? glass! Or your wine ? glass! Or your favorite cat lady ??☕ mug!!!
As you can tell, your beverage container doesn’t matter as long as you’ve got something to enthusiastically thrust upward when we say, “CHEERS!!!” on #WalgreensMascaraDay this Sunday, April 30th at Walgreens stores nationwide.
Get your lashes ready, because there will be a BOGO 50% off any Revlon® product to create a new lash look. If you’ve dreamed of having luscious lashes (um…who hasn’t dreamed of having luscious lashes?), tell Siri to set a reminder.
Revlon®’s mascaras do WORK. They have a whole slew of specialty formulas for lengthening, lifting, volumizing (is that a word?) and separating, so basically whatever lash look your heart desires.
You can ramp up your lash game with a tube like my affordable favorite Revlon Dramatic Definition™ Mascara, which does errrrrthing (gives a bold, clump-free look), but any makeup lover worth the salt around the rim of her margarita knows that it’s more fun to layer multiple mascaras together to cook up a mascara cocktail. I do it all the time, and Revlon® mascaras are purr-fect for it.
Your Quick-Start Guide to Revlon® Mascaras
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One™ Mascara (the tube with the red cap) — The mini, hollow core brush deposits this easy-to-layer formula for thicker, longer, lifted lashes. Available in non-waterproof and waterproof shades of Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown.
- Revlon Ultra Volume™ Mascara (hot pink cap) — For massive, volumized lashes without clumps, comb the Lash Plumping triple grooved brush from lash roots to tips. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Super Length™ Mascara (green cap) — This mascara’s all about lush length, and has a tapered tip to reach even the smallest inner and outer corner lashes. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified™ Mascara (blue cap) — For high shine and mega volume and length, coat your lashes with this black fiber formula. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Dramatic Definition™ Mascara (purple cap) — A bold mascara for definition and separation that builds without clumping. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
On that note, it’s time for Mascara Mixology! ??– and here are three of my favorite Revlon® mascara “recipes” to wear with different eye makeup looks.
Ooh, girl! You know this. Nine out of 10 times (OK, 10 out of 10 times), I’ll choose a smoky eye over anything and everything else, because I LOVE DAT DRAMA. Well, many makeup mavens like to add extra sass to their smoke with false lashes, but you know what? I really don’t think that you need to wear falsies to enhance a smoky eye. You can fake the same effect by combining two Revlon® Mascaras.
To start, smoke out those lids, and when you’re finished swirling, swiping and blending your smoky shadow (Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow™ in 755), curl your lashes.
Next, load up your top and bottom lashes with multiple layers of Revlon Dramatic Definition™ Mascara (the purple cap!).
I like lashes that say, “BAM!” so I do about three layers.
Sometimes four. ?
PRO TIP: Comb through each layer while it’s still wet to avoid pulling out too many lashes.
Then, coat the tips of your lashes with Revlon Volume + Length Magnified™ Mascara (the blue cap) to plump and stretch them to false lash-looking proportions.
I can haz brighter eyes please??
You sure can. Try doing a look with halo eyes, which are when you pop a spotlight of shimmery shadow in the center of your lids. It’s an eye look I like to wear when I desperately need a visual pick-me-up, and placing a Revlon® lengthening, thickening mascara cocktail right in the center of your lash line will amplify that bright, doe-eyed look even more.
How could you not love that?!
For this look, start with a spotlight of shimmer. Press a light beige or champagne cream or powder shimmer shadow in the center of your lids (in these pics I’m wearing Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Shadow in 705). The shimmer will catch the light and make your peepers appear larger, brighter and harder to miss.
Emphasize and reinforce the bright-eyed effect even more by coating your top lashes with Revlon Ultimate All-In-One™ Mascara (the red cap) from the inner corner to the outer corner. You want to draw attention to those lashes in the center of your lash line by thickening and lengthening them.
Complete the look by brushing Revlon Ultra Volume™ Mascara (the pink cap) from roots to tips, just on those center lashes only.
Finally, run the tip of the Revlon Ultra Volume™ Mascara wand through the center area of your bottom lashes to accentuate them. You’ll want to keep the inner and outer corners of your lashes bare to keep the focus on the more dramatic center section.
For this look, lift your winged liner to higher heights by flaring out the outer corners.
First, line your upper lash line and “wing out” the outer corners, and here I’m using Revlon ColorStay™ Angled 2-in-1 Kajal™ Eyeliner in Fig.
Next, lengthen your lashes along your entire upper lash line by loading up your top lashes from the inner corner to the outer corner with a layer of Revlon Super Length™ Mascara (the green cap).
Then lift and lengthen lashes in the outer corners of your upper lash lines with a layer or two of Revlon Volume + Length Magnified™ Mascara (blue cap).
Finally, add a coat of Revlon Ultimate All-In-One™ Mascara to your lower lashes for balance.
Those are three looks I like to do when I’m feelin’ the lash love.
Don’t miss #WalgreensMascaraDay this Sunday, April 30th at Walgreens stores, and get BOGO 50% off any Revlon® product to create a new lash look.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Dez 15, 2017 0
Dez 15, 2017 0
Dez 15, 2017 0
Dez 14, 2017 0